Effective IT Service Management (ITSM) aligns the delivery of services with the defined needs of the business to optimize efficiency, ensure quality and minimize costs. Without this focus, organizations can miss the true purpose of service management and its inherent business value. ITSM efforts that haven’t traditionally approached process improvement as a means to an end can be put back on a productive path with the right strategy, roadmap and implementation plan.
Strategy and Planning
· Service Management Assessment, Strategy & Roadmap
· Service Management Program Audit
· Service Management Tool Assessment, Business Case & TCO
UpStream, Readiness Services
· Process & Operational Baseline Assessment
· Rapid Requirements & Process Definition
· Tool selection
· Service Management Implementation Planning, Organizational Readiness &
Service Management Implementation
· Program/Project Delivery
· ServiceNow Implementation*
Want to learn more?